CID 760/562 499-2
(p) & (c) 1999 Universal Island Records Ltd.
except tracks 3 & 4 (p) 1999 BBC
Yes, another single without any new
dEUS song ... As Klaas told me earlier this year, they've
had no time for recording anything since they recorded
their new album.
So what's special about these versions
- the "extended radio edit" of The Ideal Crash
is a very different mix, not unpleasant at all, though
it surprised me at first listen (the famous Phil Vinall
mix, which Tom described as "crap" in an interview
with French mag Rock & Folk in August 99)
- the remix of Everybody's Weird is not the best remix
I've heard, and voice effects used on Tom's voice don't
fit my taste much ...
- during the live version of Instant Street, Tom sings
the censored version, that is with "mother rose
blow" instead of "motherfucking blow"
- because playing on the BBC makes him more polite ?
- Put The Freaks is a rather normal live version